Friday, March 4, 2011

Due

I've had so many things to blog about the past month, but somehow I've been unmotivated... I haven't even picked my camera up the entire month. Here are a few things that happened that would have been blog worthy...

- Fun birthday/girls weekend trip to Utah (and my first time flying first class!)
- Henry is completely potty trained (in one day!)
- So many yummy recipes!
- Celebrating our 13 year anniversary (have I mentioned I married the greatest man in the world?)

I'm not sure if it's been the gray and cold weather, or my nerves as my due date approaches. But I've been in quite the funk the past month. I've always felt like after March 4th, I can move on... The baby would have been due today. I'm really OK, but after today I think I'll be so much better.

Tonight we'll celebrate my due date with a fun dinner and a family date.

... and tomorrow will be a new day.

ps- the snow is ALMOST melted!! I can even see the sun peeking out of the clouds as I type this...

5 comments:

Cindy said...

Just thinking about you and wishing I lived next door. It's hard to be so far away from loved ones when they are hurting. Miss you Amber.

exmish said...

*HUG* to you. Hopefully today you woke up feeling a new start - but if not, that is okay too. You're allowed to feel whatever you feel!!

Peggy said...

I miss you Amber.

Juber Family said...

Hope that sun continues to peek through the clouds for you Amber and that you have much brighter days ahead :) Love and miss you!

Grandma Scott said...

I know this will always be a hard time for you, but hopefully time will be your friend and you will continue to have better days...
Love you Amber... I am sending you a big hug and my prayers.