Sometimes when I'm holding Amelia, I hug her close and breathe in her sweet baby smell, and I desperately want to freeze time, why does time have to go so fast? She's such a joy to our family, we all love her dearly, even when she fusses for hours in the evening, I still can't help but smile and wish this precious new baby wouldn't grow so fast.
Look at this red hair! Grammy, are you proud?
She's starting to smile at us, which completely melts our hearts, you'd think we'd never seen a newborn baby smile before!
Sisters...
5 comments:
I'll be loving her in just 24 hours. Can I say I'm excited!!
What a sweet post..... Love you... loving her so much !!
So sweet!
Candise just fixed my computer so I can comment.
What a beauty you have. I think I might have something to do with that beautiful hair.
Love you a bunch!!
Amber, your baby is so beautiful! I hope you are enjoying her and your other kids. They are all so adorable. I just had a baby as well. Her name is Aidalyn, but I call her Aida. It has been so long since I have seen or talked to you. Love ya.
Post a Comment