Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Summer Swim conference 2015…

Every time we go visit grandma and grandpa the kids crowd around grandma's laptop and scroll thru my old posts, I feel bad that it's been over two years since I've posted here! I went to the conference swim meet today and almost ran out the door without my camera. Then I had a moment. I sat back and thought about why I have this fancy camera in the first place, it's to take gorgeous photos of my own children, and if other people want me to take photos of their children too…. so be it. But my real passion is preserving the memories of my own children. So I think I'll start toting the thing around a bit more. Take a few more photos. I sure love it.






Take note… Harrison does not like to be spoken to before a big race. 




I love the look on Maya's face when Tadd gives her the pep talk shoulder squeeze.



She was racing with the 15-18 year old age division!

After a while we all wanted to roll around on the grass… I refrained.


Henry won first place on this heat!

We went to the beach after the Conference meet. The kids got ice cream and we relaxed as a family.







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it! :)

Cindy said...

I love this post Amber! Looks like everyone had an excellent time at the swim meet. I love the intense look on the faces of the kids when they are ready to compete. What a great day. Keep the posts coming--I love them.

Walter P said...

It's wonderful that you are prioritizing capturing memories of your children.