My parents kindly paid us a visit last week, the kids hadn't seen Nana Cindy and Grandpa Greg in almost a year! Maya & Harrison were so excited to finally see them. Henry was just 6 weeks old last time my dad held him, he's not a baby anymore!
Henry and Grandpa Greg are old souls. Since he left, Henry spends a good amount of time toddling around looking in different rooms and calling for "Pa!" (oh, I didn't mention Henry is walking? Sorry, it's been a busy month around here)


Maya loves her Nana Cindy, they had great fun reading stories and just being together...

We had an action packed weekend, filled with parks, great Thai food and Sushi, shopping, relaxing... you name it.

Did I mention my parents are amazing people? They are....

They are such wonderful examples for me. They are truly in love, they are honest, humble, hard working, classy and unbelievably kind. I hope I can be like them when I grow up.....
Miss you already Mom & Dad, come back soon!
4 comments:
What a fun time! Good for you.
And your hair looks AWESOME!
And we miss you!! I'm already thinking of our next visit! Thanks for being wonderful hosts, we love being in your home with your sweet family. Give the kids a kiss for me.
You do have great parents...you are so blessed...Great pictures!
They age pretty well too...what a handsome couple!
Post a Comment