
When Maya was about 10 months old, I remember thinking this phase of motherhood was particularly difficult. Maya demanded attention, was easily bored and needed me for a playmate more often than I thought was convenient. I also remember thinking that with more than one child, this phase would be miserable for me! I would be busy with the other kids! I would never get anything done! I would be constantly trying to placate the baby!
Guess what?
They play with each other....
Who would have thought?
5 comments:
Is that how it works? That gives me hope for the future. Without naps, my house would not function at the moment.
This is so true. Martha Ann seems so much easier than Maren, partly because she's constantly playing with Maren and Lydia and not hanging on my leg. Well at least part of the time!
That is so sweet. I love it when my kids play together. They are so cute, Amber.
Henry is a lucky little man to have a big sis like Maya. Families are the best!!
Oh man, it's SO nice when they play together. Hoorah. Cute picture too.
Post a Comment