
10/03/03
10/03/04

10/03/05
10/03/06
10/03/07
10/03/08
Sheesh, look how far digital camera quality has come up in the past 5 years. I really had to search to find a digital picture of Maya back in 03, most of the pictures we have of her first 2 years were film...
5 comments:
She sure has changed in the last year. She looks so grown up in today's picture. I wasn't sure if I was looking at Maya...or Hannah Montana!!! Happy Birthday!
I Have to agree with candise on that one!! she seemed like such a "little girl" in the first few, this year she has changed into a little young lady! darling pics.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
WOW! I agree with Candise! I can't believe the difference between last year and this! She is definately out of her little girl look! What a cutie!
I miss Miss Maya!! I think she is old enough to fly and see Nana???
Yes?
It's totally true about digital cameras. We started taking pics of Jefferson around the beginning of 02, and they look CRAPPY! Seriously. You sure have cute pics here though.
Post a Comment