Thursday, August 21, 2008

A first...

Why am I up at 6am today, bright eyed and bushy tailed, ready for the day? Oh, it must be because I SLEPT all the way through the night for the first time in, oh 6 months... (I constantly wake up in the night the last 2 months of my pregnancy, anyone else do that?)

Woo hoo!! Let's see what I can accomplish today on my entire 6 hours of sleep!!

ps- thanks sweet Henry for making this possible. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! It's amazing how we take all the sleep for granted sometimes... till we lose it.

Juber Family said...

Sleep rocks! Hope this is the beginning of a wonderful trend.

Adam and Nikki Johnson said...

Good Job Henry! Hopefully he'll keep it up for you! You deserve some rest after a long day with 3 kids! Maya is such a smarty pants!