Much to Maya's pleasure, her curls are starting to grow out a little bit, so I thought it would be fun to remember when she was a little Shirley Temple.... sigh...
She has got the cutest curls I have ever seen, what sweet pictures:) Whether she keeps the curls or not, you are going to have to send Tadd out with a shot gun to keep the boys away, what a cutie!
4 comments:
oh, to have those bad boys all to myself. You always want what you don't have--right?
I love those curls.... I've always wished I had those curls....
Straight of curly--it doesn't matter she is a doll!!
She has got the cutest curls I have ever seen, what sweet pictures:) Whether she keeps the curls or not, you are going to have to send Tadd out with a shot gun to keep the boys away, what a cutie!
Post a Comment